Skip to main content

Welcome!

Welcome to NJ Supermarkets!

This blog goes along with Supermarket Fan's Flickr photostream, and as I started posting pictures on Flickr, I began to think a blog might be a better format. This way I can also post other information besides just pictures and I'll have more freedom as far as the formatting goes. I'll still be posting pictures on Flickr, but with more limited descriptions (as everything available on my Flickr photostream will be duplicated here). I'm hoping to write some more about some of my earlier pictures here, especially for some that I have on Flickr just "Detailed description coming soon". Being completely new to Blogger, there might be some kinks to work out in the beginning, but hopefully this will be running smoothly soon. And despite the name, I won't be covering exclusively New Jersey supermarkets, but that will be my focus as I live in New Jersey.

By the way, my inspiration for starting this blog comes from Acme Style and Albertsons Florida Blog, both of which are excellent and both of which you should read if you don't now.

Enjoy the new blog and feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions!

Important Links
* Acme Style: http://acmestyle.blogspot.com
* Albertsons Florida Blog: http://albertsonsfloridablog.blogspot.com
* My Flickr Photostream: https://www.flickr.com/photos/142408586@N05/

Comments

  1. Glad to be of inspiration! Blogger can be a bit picky about things at times, but it's not anything too difficult to figure out. Looking forward to more posts in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already started to get the hang of it. It seems pretty easy but as always, I'm sure there are glitches!

      Delete
    2. And thanks for listing this blog on yours!

      Delete
  2. I’ve run out of postings! Great site, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, congratulations on reading all of The Market Report! I am very excited to say that I have hundreds of new stores coming up so please do stay tuned. We have lots more in New York, then New Jersey, Pennsylvania, California, Delaware, Virginia, Massachusetts, Maine... so you won't get bored anytime soon. Thank you for being a loyal fan and loyal reader!

      Delete

Post a Comment